I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Prebound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the I Survived series.
- #1: Five Epic Disasters (I Survived True Stories #1) (Hardcover): $12.34
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (Prebound): $16.39
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (Prebound): $16.39
- #4: Courageous Creatures (I Survived True Stories #4) (Hardcover): $24.69
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (Prebound): $16.39
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Prebound): $17.25
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (Prebound): $16.39
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011 (Prebound): $16.39
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, 79 A.D. (Prebound): $16.39
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871: Book 11 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound): $17.25
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980: Book 14 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard, 1888 (Large Print / Paperback): $12.34
- #18: I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (Prebound): $15.44
The battlefield was soaked in blood. Screams of injured soldiers rang through the air. Eleven-year-old Nathaniel Knox knelt behind a rock, his gun clutched in his shaking hands. Nate had been heading to New York City to find his father. But now he was trapped in a terrible gunfight between American and British troops.
This Revolutionary War had started as a thrilling fight for freedom. The 13 American colonies were breaking apart from England, away from King George III. The colonies would band together to become a brand-new country: The United States of America
But King George was like a snake with America gripped in his fangs - and he didn't want to let go. So now it was war - brutal, bloody war. And America was being crushed by the mighty British army. Thousands of American troops were either dead or dying in filthy British prison ships. General George Washington's army was in tatters.
All Nate wanted was to find his father...and to get out of here alive.
About the Author
Lauren Tarshis's New York Times bestselling I Survived series tells stories of young people and their resilience and strength in the midst of unimaginable disasters. Lauren has brought her signature warmth and exhaustive research to topics such as the September 11 attacks, the destruction of Pompeii, Hurricane Katrina, and the bombing of Pearl Harbor, among others. She lives in Westport, Connecticut, and can be found online at www.laurentarshis.com.